Saturday, October 2, 2010

Slouchy Bag

Another crochet project completed.

I have a certain niece who's birthday is coming up next month... and, wanting to make something for her, I found this pattern for a crocheted slouchy bag.  Keeping her in mind, I selected a yarn that would give me a "tie-dyed" affect.  The pattern is from Lion Brands and it's called "Al Fresco Market Bag".  I have no idea if she'll actually like it, but my daughter is trying to get me to make her one... so I'm guessing that's a good thing ;)
The only thing that bothers me is how VERY long the bag is.  But I guess that's why they call it "slouchy".   You could literally carry a kid in this thing.  Speaking of kids...   Hey, how'd they get in there?

A very large hat for two very silly girls.
Mary and Ellen
Here is a link to the pattern: Al Fresco Market Bag  You'll need to register on the site to see it, but it is free.  Also, if you're interested in an online knitting/crochet community try out www.ravelry.com .  Look me up, my account name is IowayCrochet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me: