Monday, October 18, 2010

The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword


 I love convenience and functionality.  I love good ideas.  WD-40 in a pen... now THAT's a good idea.

Ever go to the grocery store and you get THE cart.  The one that squeeks, squeals and shrieks as you push it through the store?  Yeah, me too.  One day, while shopping, I noticed the pen that would change all that for me.  WD-40 in a convenient push pen.  This thing is awesome.   A little push on the bolt of the wheel and presto...no more squeaky carts.   Of course it's great for other stuff like rusty sliding door screens and electric hair clippers.  


Here is a link to many more ideas:




300 uses for WD-40 no mess pen.


                                                                                                  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me: