|Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.|
- I will roll out 2oz.into a flat circle, slap a piece of cheese on it, roll a hot dog up and bake them for 12-15 @375. "Vwah-law", a family favorite.
- Frozen: Make 2oz rolls like above, only instead of letting them rise, I put them on a baking sheet and freeze them. After they are frozen, I put them in a ziploc bag to use later.
- To thaw: I take them out in the morning, putting them on a baking sheet and covering them with a light towel. They take all day to rise, then just bake them like normal.
- If you need them quicker, put them frozen on a baking tray, spritz them with a little water and lay a piece of parchment paper over them. Put them in a 250 degree oven with a small oven safe bowl half full of water. This will make your oven more like a proofing oven, causing the dough to rise and not dry out. After they have risen-about an hour-, remove the bowl and parchment paper and bake as normal.
- Fresh is always better, so don't expect these to be as good... but they are certainly convenient.
- Garlic bread sticks. Shape the dough into sticks instead of rolls. After baking brush with melted garlic and butter.
- I've even used this dough for pizza.