Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Loops A Daisies: Coming Soon!!--Original Crochet Patterns

Coming soon to Loops A Daisies!!!
 

I'm very excited to be testing my first crochet patterns.  This is a new learning process for me and I am so appreciative of the ladies who are helping me work out the kinks.

Here is a sneak peek at the two patterns I will soon have available for purchase at my Ravelry store:Sallie Pool Designs

The first is a ridged slouchy beanie with buttons.  The pattern also comes with a pattern for a slouchless version.  The yarn is Caron Simply Soft in Pumpkin.  Finished hat is $25 at Loops A Daisies.  If you are local, you can find several of these in various colors at 392 Caffe on South 2nd St. in Clinton, Iowa.


Shown in heather grey with crocheted flower option
This second one is my pride and joy.  I'm so happy with how it has turned out.  It's like the picture in my head came to life.  I call it "A Little Romance".  It is a slouchy textured beret with a face flattering peaked band.  I used two strands of Caron Simply Soft in Heather grey.  Finished hat is $35 and available for order at Loops A Daisies.


Shown in heather grey with flower pin option














Keep checking back. I hope to have all the testing done in a month or so! :)
In the mean time, feel free to order a finished hat through my facebook page: Loops A Daisies

Thanks!
Sallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me: