Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chocolate Cream Cheese Croissants

A delicious dessert I just had to share for anyone who needs a quick little dessert to serve.

Ingredients:
2 packages crescent rolls
1 container Philadelphia "Indulgence" cream cheese
( I actually used two - dark choc. and white choc.)
Powdered sugar


Seriously, that is it.
Preheat oven to temperature on roll package.
Open a package of crescent rolls.
I sprinkled a little bit of powdered sugar on my counter to keep the dough from sticking.



Take a single triangle at a time and spread a couple teaspoons of cream cheese on it.  Instead of rolling them up into a crescent, I sort of folded them into more of a pillow shape. Be sure to tuck under the sides to keep too much of the cream cheese from oozing out during baking.  Place on an ungreased cookie sheet so that all the seams are tucked under.






Do the same for the second package of rolls using a different flavor of cream cheese if you'd like.

Bake for 11-14 minutes.

Yumm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me: